Catalonia Headlines for Friday February 9th 2018
The crash takes over on the global stock market
The crash takes over on the global stock market as the Ibex falls more than 2% again on a day of European losses and after another day in red, Wall Street has already lost 3.5% this year.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The crash takes over on the global stockmarket
- Ibex falls more than 2% again on a day of European losses
- Wall Street has another day in red and has already lost 3.5% this year
- JxCat and ERC are already negotiating over possible substitutes for Puigdemont
- The bets for the new president go from Artadi to Sànchez, Turull and Rull
- The International Criminal Court will investigate violence in Venezuela
- Maduro moves the elections forward without consulting the opposition
- More cameras on the ring roads in order to fine old cars
- Some number plate readers on the exits will sanction the vehicles that contaminate
- A nine-year-old boy raped by four suffered months of harassment
- The aggressors of 12 and 14 have been expelled from a school located in Jaen
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!