Fira de Barcelona
Trade Fairs and Events at Montjuïc and Gran Via
The Fira de Barcelona is the umbrella term for institution that organises trade shows and business and other events at the Catalan capital's two facilities at Monjuïc and Gran Via.
Between the two centres Barcelona hosts over 70 trade fairs that attract more than 30,000 companies and around 2.5 million visitors.
The history of the Fira goes back to the Barcelona Universal Exhibition in 1929 and since 2000, events have been jointly coordinated by the Generalitat of Catalonia, the Ajuntament de Barcelona and Barcelona Chamber of Commerce.
The original facility is between Plaça d'Espanya and Montjuïc whilst the newer centre is on Gran Via in nearby Hospitalet and, between the two of them, have 400,000 m2 of exhibition space.
The star event is the Mobile World Congress but Alimentaria, International Motor Show, Barcelona Bridal Week, Smart City Expo World Congress and Sònar also draw massive crowds.
For a complete list of trade fairs and events at the Fira de Barcelona please scroll down the page.
Getting to Fira Barcelona - Recinte de Montjuïc
Fira de Barcelona
Recinte de Montjuïc
Avda. Reina Maria Cristina, s/n
Metro Espanya - Red L1 Line, Green L3 Line
FGC Plaça Espanya - Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat Lines S8, S33, R6, R5 i S4
Bus Lines - D20, H12, V7, 9, 13, 27, 37, 50, 65, 79, 91, 109, 150 and 165
Getting to Fira Barcelona - Recinte de Gran Via
Fira de Barcelona
Recinte de Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64
08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat
Metro Europa|Fira - Orange L9 Metro Line also Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat Lines S8, S33, R6, R5 i S4 (from Plaça Espanya)
Bus Lines - 79
Fira de Barcelona Events 2018
- Cosmobeauty - Jan 20-22 (Gran Via)
- Expohogar Spring - Jan 20-22 (Gran Via)
- Energias Renovables Cuba - Jan 30-Feb 1
- Securtec Cuba - Jan 30-Feb 1
- 4YFN - Feb 26-28 (Montjuïc)
- Mobile World Congress - Feb 26-Mar 1 (Gran Via)
- Saló d'Ensenyament - Mar 14-18 (Montjuïc)
- Only Tatoo Barcelona - Mar 16-18 (Montjuïc)
- Futura - Mar 16-17 (Montjuïc)
- EHRA 2018 Congress - Mar 18-20 (Gran Via)
- Diabetes Experence Day - Apr 7 (Montjuïc)
- Livemed Annual Congress - Apr 11-12 (Montjuïc)
- eShow/eFintech/Droneshow - Apr 11-12 (Montjuïc)
- Cómic Fair - Apr 12-15 (Montjuïc)
- Alimentaria - Apr 16-19 (Gran Via)
- Hostelco - Apr 16-19 (Gran Via)
- JOBarcelona - Apr 17-18 (Montjuïc)
- B-Travel - Apr 20-17 (Montjuïc)
- Barcelona Bridal Fashion Week: Fashion Shows - Apr 23-27 (Montjuïc)
- Barcelona Bridal Fashion Week: Professional Trade Fair - Apr 27-29 (Montjuïc)
- ISEV2018 Annual Meeting - May 2-6 (Montjuïc)
- Bebés&Mamás - May 5-6 (Montjuïc)
- Hispack - May 8-11 (Gran Via)
- Livestock Forum - May 8-11 (Gran Via)
- FoodTech Barcelona - May 8-11 (Gran Via)
- Handmade Festival Barcelona - May 11-13 (Montjuïc)
- Feria Alimentos Cuba - May 22-24 (Montjuïc)
- Bizbarcelona - May 30-31 (Montjuïc)
- Efort Congress - May 30-June 1 (Gran Via)
- SIL - June 5-7 (Montjuïc)
- Sónar by Day - June 14-16 (Montjuïc)
- Sónar by Night - June 14-16 (Gran Via)
- WOC 2018 - June 16-18 (Gran Via)
- GPEX - Sep 17-20 (Gran Via)
- Gastech - Sep 17-20 (Gran Via)
- Arnold Classic Europe - Sep 21-23 (Gran Via)
- Barcelona Tatoo Expo - Oct 5-7 (Montjuïc)
- Caravaning - Oct 12-21 (Gran Via)
- Healthio - Oct 16-18 (Montjuïc)
- In(3D)Industry - Oct 16-18 (Montjuïc)
- IoT Solutions World Congress - Oct 16-18 (Gran Via)
- Manga Fair - Nov 1-4 (Montjuïc)
- Smart Mobility World Congress - Nov 13-15 (Gran Via)
- Smart City Expo World Congress - Nov 13-15 (Gran Via)
- Iwater - Nov 13-15 (Gran Via)
- Ibtm World - Nov 27-29 (Gran Via)
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!