Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday January 10th 2018
Mas is leaving and shows the way
Mas says he's resigning so as not to damage PDeCat in an implicit message to Puigdemont and recalls that his difficult judicial calendar will diminish his ability to continue presiding the party.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Mas is leaving and shows the way
- The ex-president says he's resigning so as not to damage PDeCat in an implicit message to Puigdemont
- He recalls that his difficult judicial calendar will diminish his ability to continue presiding the party
- Puigdemont maintains his push and confirms himself as a deputy
- Oriol Junqueras also presents his credentials in order occupy his seat
- Mundó gives up Parliament and returns to practising law
- An arrogant Rato blames the government of conspiring to put him in prison
- The ex-president shows hubris and denies responsibility to the parliamentary commission that's investigating the financial crisis
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!