Catalonia Headlines for Thursday January 11th 2018
The lawyers discount an investiture from a distance
The lawyers discount an investiture from a distance as Puigdemont renounces blocking the Parliament constitution session and ERC supports the ex-president waiting for the judicial reports.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The lawyers discount an investiture from a distance
- Puigdemont renounces blocking the Parliament constitution session
- ERC supports the ex-president waiting for the judicial reports
- Junqueras asks for transfer to Catalonia and permission to go to Parliament
- The ex-vicepresident alleges that his presence in the chamber would respect popular wishes
- The three fathers of the Constitution incline towards not reforming it
- The now don't see that it's necessary to "open the melon" although they ask for legal changes
- Solbes believes that the government lacked courage in the crisis
- The ex-minister defends the revolving doors
- A judge paralyses Trump's mass deportation
- The magistrate rules that the "dreamers" stay in the country until the demands are resolved
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!