Catalonia Headlines for Sunday January 14th 2018
ERC demand realism from the independence movement
Junqueras will be able to delegate his vote in Parliament because the Supreme Court fears citizen clashes if it allows the prisoners to go to plenary as ERC & CUP warn Puigdemont: "Nobody is indispensible".
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- ERC demand realism from the independence movement
- Puigdemont prioritises his investiture at all costs despite the reservations of PDeCat and the Republicans
- Mas calls for generosity towards JxC and warns against of "confusing reality with hyperideology"
- Democrat leaders denounce that Trump is legislating against their states
- The payment of a porn actress clouds the president's image even more
- My new workmate will be a robot
- Madrid loses 0-1 at home to Villarreal and their crisis worsens
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!