Catalonia Headlines for Monday January 15th 2018
Rajoy counts out extending the validity of Article 155
Rajoy counts out extending Article 155 and wants to restore Catalan institutional normality quickly. If the Catalan govt commits illegalities, an appeal will be made to the Constitutional Court.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Rajoy counts out extending the validity of Article 155
- The Government wants to restore Catalan institutional normality quickly
- If the Catalan government commits illegalities, an appeal will be made to the Constitutional Court
- "The realist thing to do is invest Puigdemont" Rull replies to ERC
- Irritation among small businesses for the municipal moratoria
- The restrictions affect neighbourhoods in different stages of development equally
- Glòries will restart the work stopped in June in March
- Tunisia resigns itself to austerity while still hopeful
- Two stars of fashion photography accused of homosexual harassment
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!