Catalonia Headlines for Tuesday January 15th 2019
The budget increases investment in Catalonia by 52%
The budget increases investment in Catalonia by 52% with the 2051 million being 18.81% of the total, less than the 19.2% fixed by the Estatut and ERC and PDECat ask for a bilateral dialogue in order process the accounts.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The budget increases investment in Catalonia by 52%
- The 2051 million is 18.81% of the total, less than the 19.2% fixed by the Estatut
- ERC and PDECat ask for a bilateral dialogue in order process the accounts
- The budget include measures relieve the debt with the FLA
- The Treasury could extend the payment deadlines for the loans to the autonomies
- Train: The amount for local trains reaches 650 million
- Mediterranean Corridor: ADIF destines 500 million to it
- Highways: THe road network will receive 140 million
- Culture: More money for the Liceu and the cinema
- May implores the Commons not to liquidate her Brexit
- The Prime Minister has a date with history today in a vote she faces with little hope as Brussels denies the help she needs
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!