Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday January 17th 2018
ERC presides the Parliament and will vote for the Puigdemont candidacy
ERC's Roger Torrent will be president of the Parliament and will vote for the Puigdemont candidacy but the role of the elected politicians in Brussels and in prison is still unknown.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- ERC presides the Parliament and will vote for the Puigdemont candidacy
- The Republican Roger Torrent will be president of the most divided chamber
- The legislature opens with the unknown role of the elected politicians in Brussels and in prison
- Rajoy will contest the vote of the MPs in Belgium
- The Constitutional Court also counts out an investiture at a distance
- The sack president must regularise his residence in Brussels
- Employment proposes using the complete working life to calculate the pension
- The proposal for the Toledo Agreement includes various options using 25 years of contributions which will come into force in 2022
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!