Catalonia Headlines for Tuesday January 22nd 2019
Taxis up the pressure and spread chaos in Barcelona
Taxis up the pressure and spreads chaos in Barcelona as the strikers besiege Parliament, cut the Ronda Litoral and occupy the port and the Catalan government admits that the positions are distant and they'll be back negotiating today.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Taxis up the pressure and spread chaos in Barcelona
- The strikers besiege Parliament, cut the Ronda Litoral and occupy the port
- The Catalan government admits that the positions are distant and they'll be back negotiating today
- Errejón leaves his seat in Congress without leaving Podemos
- Iglesias's leadership doesn't think an alliance with the Mas Madrid list as possible
- May doesn't give an alternative plan and is waiting for more concessions from Brussels
- The Prime Minister rejects a second referendum and the customs union again
- The baby in Vall d'Hebron because abuse by his father has died
- Puigdemont takes the Constitutional Court to the Mesa del Parlament
- The ex-President asks for protection from the High Court over the decision to withdraw his delegate vote
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!