Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday January 24th 2018
The Spanish government falls over itself to avoid Puigdemont's return
The Spanish government falls over itself to avoid Puigdemont's return after he counts out a delegated vote and insinuates he might return for the investiture ceremony.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The Spanish government falls over itself to avoid Puigdemont's return
- After the fiasco with the ballot boxes on October 1st, Interior ministry doesn't want surprises
- The leader of JxCat counts out a delegated vote and insinuates his possible return
- The ex-conseller of the Interior gives his seat as an MP in order to get out of prison
- Barcelona drops positions in the world ranking of competitive major city
- The city falls from position 20 to 24 in economy, R + D and cultural interaction
- The special prosecutor in Russiagate closes the circle around Trump
- Mueller interrogates the Minister of Justice for hours over the dismissal of the head of the FBI
- The Treasury shines a light on freelance work
- The Tributary Agency increases control over bitcoins and online business
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!