Catalonia Headlines for Thursday January 24th 2019
Tension in Venezuela after Guaidó's proclamation
Tension in Venezuela after Guaidó's proclamation as Trump recognises the opposition leader as president and offers him economic help and Spain avoids deciding out of line with the EU despite pressure from the PP and Cs.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Tension in Venezuela after Guaidó's proclamation
- Trump recognises the opposition leader as president and offers him economic help
- Spain avoids deciding out of line with the EU despite pressure from the PP and Cs
- Forn announces that he will be a candidate for Mayor of Barcelona
- The ex-conseller in prison wants a list with PDECat and allies of Puigdemont
- Podemos breaks with Carmena but avoids war
- The party won't compete for the mayorship but will for the community
- Sánchez defends the EU and social policies at the Davos meeting
- A Spanish President speaks to the forum in English for the first time
- The Catalan government's latest offer fractures the taxi sector
- The strike leader, who supports the agreement with Territori, presents his resignation
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!