Catalonia Headlines for Thursday January 25th 2018
The King sends a firm message on the Catalan crisis in Davos
In front of 70 heads of government, King Felipe VI sends a firm message on the Catalan crisis in Davos claims that they are trying "to undermine the rules of democracy" in Catalonia and "We abide by the law in Spain".
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The King sends a firm message on the Catalan crisis in Davos
- Felipe VI claims that they are trying "to undermine the rules of democracy" in Catalonia
- In front of 70 heads of government, he said "We abide by the law in Spain"
- Puigdemont maintains the mystery over the investiture
- Torrent meets the ex-president in Brussels and pushes for the formation of a government
- Rajoy wants to stand again as candidate in the general elections
- The PP leader says the resonsibility for Gürtel has been assumed
- The ex-leader of the Valencian PP admits illegal financing and accuses Francisco Camps
- Ricardo Costa "Yes, the party was financed using black money"
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!