Catalonia Headlines for Saturday January 27th 2018
The Government trusts the Constitutional Court to stop the investiture
The Government trusts a divided Constitutional Court to stop the investiture. It ignores the Council of State and decides to go ahead with the appeal against Puigdemont.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The Government trusts the Constitutional Court to stop the investiture
- The Executive ignores the Council of State and appeals against Puigdemont
- A divided Constitutional receives the appeal request
- The Executive authorises the Italian company Atalantia's takeover bid of Abertis
- Part of the Government questions motorways going into foreign hands
- Trump asks for a Van Gogh from a museum and they offer him a golden toilet
- UGT and CC.OO support the women's partial strike on March 8th
- Colau, obliged to review the urban mobility plan
- The opposition groups demand more attention to pedestrians in Barcelona
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!