Catalonia Headlines for Sunday January 28th 2018
The Constitutional Court forbids Puigdemont's investiture at a distance
The Constitutional Court forbids Pigdemont's investiture at a distance, who can be voted for if he goes to Parliament and has permission from the judge but gives JxCat ten days to defend itself.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The Constitutional Court forbids Pigdemont's investiture at a distance
- The Court corrects the Government plan against the ex-president, who can be voted for if he goes to Parliament and has permission from the judge
- The division between the magistrates delays Moncloa's appeal and gives JxCat ten days to defend itself
- The sovereignty process floods Catalan courts with cases
- The cost of rents in Barcelona is the highest in history
- The new contracts break the barrier of the 900 euros a month average
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!