Catalonia Headlines for Monday January 29th 2018
The investiture plenary gets tangled up in courts
The investiture plenary gets tangled up in courts as the Supreme Court sees authorising Puigdemont's attendance as difficult and JxCat puts pressure on ERC with the resignations of its two MPs in Brussels.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The investiture plenary gets tangled up in courts
- The Supreme Court sees authorising Puigdemont's attendance as difficult
- JxCat puts pressure on ERC with the resignations of its two MPs in Brussels
- The Government's strategy places the Constitutional Court on the verge of an internal crisis
- The preventative appeal against the plenary in Parliament divided the magistrates
- Trial against the first jihadist cell prepared to attack in Catalonia
- The undercover Mosso was the key to operation Caronte
- The new risks of publishing photos of underage children on Facebook
- The use of images on social media by parents gets to the courts
- The recovery of the property market forgets young people
- The difficulties of financing housing makes the average age of emancipation go up
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!