Catalonia Headlines for Friday January 4th 2019
Lack of safety is the main concern in Barcelona
Lack of safety is the main concern in Barcelona as deliquency replaces housing and the territorial debate and 42% of citizens give Colau's administration a fail.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Lack of safety is the main concern in Barcelona
- Deliquency replaces housing and the territorial debate
- 42% of citizens give Colau's administration a fail
- Open Arms can't bring the Three Kings to port
- The dark side of the moon
- China gives an unpresented image of this part of the satellite
- Affiliation to Social Security reaches pre-crisis levels
- The sentenced members of "La Manada" remain in liberty
- The Audiencia of Navarra, with one vote againsts, sustains there's no risk of escape
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!