Catalonia Headlines for Saturday January 6th 2018
The Supreme Court thinks Junqueras will reoffend if he goes free
The Supreme Court thinks Junqueras will reoffend if he goes free and keeps him in prison. It alleges he hasn't abandoned the clash with the state and sustains that he knew of the risk of violence.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The Supreme Court thinks Junqueras will re-offend if he goes free
- The Supreme Court keeps the ex-vicepresident in prison and will ask for support from the Constitutional Court
- The magistrates allege that he hasn't abandoned the clash with the state
- The decree sustains that the leader of ERC knew of the risk of violence
- Jordi Sànchez: Deputy of Junts per Catalunya "Debating an alternative to Puigdemont is a waste of time"
- The invasion of political graffiti
- Messi included a clause for the case of independence in his contract
- Trump gets angry over the book that portrays him
- Apple admits that there are errors in the iPhone security
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!