Catalonia Headlines for Monday January 8th 2018
The PP wants to delay Catalonia's finances again
PP wants to delay Catalonia's finances again and now argue for the need to wait for the government of the Generalitat as PSOE barons predict territorial conflict if there aren't more resources.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The PP wants to delay Catalonia's finances again
- The populars now argue for the need to wait for the government of the Generalitat
- The PSOE barons predict territorial conflict if there aren't more resources now
- The socialist leaders ask Sánchez to put a hold on the plurinational way
- Merkel and Schultz are already negotiating a grand coalition face to face
- The Chancellor is optimistic although she doesn't expect a government before March
- Bannon rectifies and regrets his attacks against Trump
- The ex-assessor softens his criticisms for Russiagate
- Avalanche of criticisms of Fomento for the bottlenecks caused by snow in Madrid
- The army had to rescue thousands of cars trapped all night on the AP6 near the capital
- The diversion of lorries on the N11 in Girona reduces mortalities
- The number of deaths in accidents has fallen 60% since 2013
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!