Catalonia Headlines for Tuesday January 9th 2018
The State will loan 15 billion more for pensions
The State will loan 15 billion more for pensions, which will allow Social Security to cover the deficit predicted for this year. The Treasury already contributed 10 billion during 2017.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The State will loan 15 billion more for pensions
- The credit will allow Social Security to cover the deficited predicted for this year
- The Treasury already contributed 10 billion during the 2017 tax year
- A weakened May cleans up her Government without touching the heavyweights
- The prime minister remakes her cabinet to cover the loss of a minister for a sex scandal
- Shock for the brutal rape of a woman in Llavaneres
- The aggressor disfigured the victim's face with punches and threw her onto the rocks of the breakwater
- Mas urges Puigdemont to form a government and to apply "generosity"
- The ex-president in Brussels now confirms he will return to Catalonia if he is invested as Head of the Executive from a distance
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!