Catalonia Headlines for Sunday July 1st 2018
Junqueras distances himself from the Puigdemont line
Rajoy falls as Sánchez obtains the support of PNV along with Podemos, ERC, PDECat and Bildu but the PP leader refuses to resign in order to allow his party to continue governing and Cs votes against the motion.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Junqueras distances himself from the Puigdemont line
- From prison the Republican leader asks JxC for "more efficiency and less noise"
- The leader doesn't like the critics of ERC's unilateral way
- Spain tries to add Portugal to the axis with France and Germany
- Sánchez travels to Lisbon to convince the Prime Minister Costa
- Open Arms disembarks 60 refugees in Barcelona
- The prisoners will be transferred this year
- José Luis Abalós: Minister of Development "Investing in Catalonia will allow a framework of understanding"
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!