Catalonia Headlines for Monday July 1st 2019
PSOE uses Catalonia to veto Podemos in the Government
PSOE uses Catalonia to veto Podemos in the Government as they don't want ministers who support a referendum, think there shouldn't be discrepencies on a fundamental issue and remember the Pasqual Maragall's Tripartito with terror.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- PSOE uses Catalonia to veto Podemos in the Government
- The socialists don't want ministers who support a referendum
- They think there shouldn't be discrepencies on a fundamental issue
- The party remembers the Pasqual Maragall's Tripartito with terror
- The PP don't want Timmermans as President of the Commission
- Conservative blockade on the socialist candidacy agreed at G20
- The United Kingdom, facing a disunited horizon
- Brexit could change the links with Ireland and Scotland
- The fire in Ribera de l'Ebro under control after five days
- The Fire Service warns of devastating fires caused by climate change
- Aena announces contacts to define the extension of the airport
- El Prat receives 51 million passengers this year and plans to have a new terminal in 2016
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!