Catalonia Headlines for Thursday July 11th 2019
Safety, priority for Barcelona's new government
Safety, priority for Barcelona's new government as the BComú-PSC pact elevates the person responsible for the Urbana to vice-Mayor and the agreements foresees a thousand places for new officers and to ask for 600 Mossos.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Safety, priority for Barcelona's new government
- The BComú-PSC pact elevates the person responsible for the Urbana to vice-Mayor
- The agreements foresees a thousand places for new officers and to ask for 600 Mossos
- Colau and Collboni shield their alliance from the avatars of the "process"
- Sánchez plans to change the Constitution to stop blocks in the investiture
- 26% prefer an alliance of PSOE and Podemos, according to CIS
- Madrid starts the countdown towards new elections
- The face off between PP, Cs and Vox continues in the Comunidad
- Precautionary suspension of the hour wait for VTC
- The TSJC sees the measure as "against the company's freedom"
- Europe demands measures against pollution from Spain
- Warning from the Commission about pollution in Madrid and Barcelona
- Brussels discounts that raising the SMI has affected employment
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!