Catalonia News Headlines for FRiday July 20th 2018
Llarena gives up on trying Puigdemont
Llarena gives up trying Puigdemont and rejects extradition only for embezzlement and removes the Euro warrant and the ex-president and the ex-consellers can move around Europe except Spain.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Llarena gives up on trying Puigdemont
- The judge rejects extradition only for embezzlement and removes the Euro warrant
- The ex-president and the ex-consellers can move around Europe
- Pressure on PDECat for Pascal to leave the leadership
- Puigdemont confirms he will leave the party if the general secretary stays at the helm
- The critics are working for the party to coincide with the ex-president's Call
- The dispute between the Generalitat and the State reaches Art
- The Catalan government wants to return painting in TSJC to the Prado Museum
- The struggle in the PP reaches its climax
- The congress will decide between the Casado's Aznarist project and Santamaría Rajoyist one
- Rajoy says goodby to the party presidency today annoyed with his ex-ministers
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!