Catalonia News Headlines for Thursday July 26th 2018
Barcelona taxi drivers increase their protests
Barcelona taxi drivers increase their protests as incidents with Uber and Cabify drivers on the first of the strike and the sector warns that today's mobilisations will be more extreme.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Barcelona taxi drivers increase their protests
- Incidents with Uber and Cabify drivers on the first of the strike
- The sector warns that today's mobilisations will be more extreme
- Ryanair avoids cancellations after eliminating 24% of the flights
- PDECat divides in Congress after Puigdemont's takeover
- Four of eight MPs are absent in the RTVE vote as a warning to PSOE
- An agreement between Trump and Juncker avoids a trade war
- The Prosecutor requests 11 years and a fine of 59 million for Sandro Rosell
- "We were in the sea for nine hours so that the fire wouldn't get to us"
- Greece searches for dozens of missing people with dramatic testimonies about the fire that has caused 50 deaths
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!