Catalonia News Headlines for Saturday July 28th 2018
Sánchez's allies leave him alone in Congress
Sánchez's allies leave him alone in Congress as Podemos, Esquerra and PDECat abstain on deficit objectives. The Government's agreement with the EU to increase spending overturned but PSOE obtains votes for the RTVE management.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Sánchez's allies leave him alone in Congress
- Podemos, Esquerra and PDECat abstain on deficit objectives
- The Government's agreement with the EU to increase spending overturned
- PSOE obtains votes for the RTVE management
- PDECat is investigated over the 3% as successor to CDC
- The ruling describes hidden payments through donations to CatDem and Forum Barcelona
- The judge doesn't believe Juana Rivas and sentences her to 5 years
- Women's associations and some parties remind the Government that it can pardon her
- Photo: Without contemplations: Barcelona taxi drivers reacted angrily yesterday to the ruling that limits cannot be placed on Uber and Cabify. The collective made driving and treated tourists in particular mercilessly, such as those who were turned off the Aerobus.
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!