Catalonia News Headlines for Monday July 30th 2018
Taxis face a decisive negotiation with Barcelona blocked
Fomento accepts the taxi drivers' demands but the strike continues. The sector will be regulated in September and will be transferred to the autonomies but the stop will be maintained until tomorrow so that the Executive doesn't back out.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Fomento accepts the taxi drivers' demands but the strike continues
- The sector will be regulated in September and will be transferred to the autonomies
- The stop will be maintained until tomorrow so that the Executive doesn't back out
- The King approves of Sánchez "building bridges with Catalonia"
- Felipe VI receives representatives of the Balearic institutions
- Planeta sells its French subsidiary Edita for 900 millions
- The Government reproaches PP and C's electoralism on immigration
- Ministerial offensive: Grande-Marlaska visits Mauritania and Borrell goes to Morocco
- Traffic will increase the sanction for using the mobile at the wheel
- The distractions are the main cause of deadly accidents, even more than alcohol
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!