Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday June 12th 2019
The defence lawyers centre their plea on denying rebellion
The defence lawyers centre their plea on denying rebellion while accepting that there may have been disobedience and Forn's lawyer is the most explicit in admitting that the Constitutional Court was ignored.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The defence lawyers centre their plea on denying rebellion
- The lawyers in the 1-O trial accept that there may have been disobedience
- Forn's lawyer, the most explicit in admitting that the Constitutional Court was ignored
- BComú will give PSC a "committment" to agreement in Barcelona
- Maragall asks Colau to come back to negotiations and proposes that Collboni should be at the table
- The pact between PP and Vox in Madrid makes the alliance with Ciudadanos tense
- The three conservative parties already control the regional Assembly
- Sánchez and Iglesias resolve to negotiate an unspecified "government of cooperation"
- The proposal of the socialists is an alternative to the initial demands of an executive of "coalition" by Unidas Podemos
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!