Catalonia Headlines for Saturday June 16th 2018
Health will be universal again in six weeks
Health will be universal again in six weeks as the Executive will begin the process of help for undocumented immigrants too with a decree that will repeal the one from 2012 that demands social security affiliation.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Health will be universal again in six weeks
- The Executive will begin the process of help for undocumented immigrants too
- A decree will will repeal the one from 2012 that demands social security affiliation
- The state lends 7,500 million for the pension bonus
- Cristiano is willing to pay 19 million and the Treasury considers it
- The Madrid player accepts 4 crimes and two years of prison that doesn't imply his entry
- The Government assumes that the prisoners are its responsibility
- The Ministry of the Interior will decide over the approximation towards the end of the month
- Jordi Cuixart, President of Òmnium "The dialogue between Moncloa and the Generalitat requires time and generosity"
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!