Catalonia Headlines for Saturday June 22nd 2019
The Supreme Court condemns "La Manada" for rape
The Supreme Court condemns "La Manada" for rape and imposes the maximum sentence for "degrading treatment" of the victim as the definitive sentence establishes the doctrine of intimidation.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The Supreme Court condemns "La Manada" for rape
- The court imposes the maximum sentence for "degrading treatment" of the victim
- The definitive sentence establishes the doctrine of intimidation
- The Supreme Court rejects freeing the 1-O prisoners, who will be transferred
- The Penal Court alleges the proximity of the judgement in order to keep the accused in prison
- Interview: Jaume Collboni "The Mayor will continue but the administration will change"
- Sánchez expects Podemos to accept positions in the Executive
- The PSOE leader urges to accept that he won't have Ministers
- Trump stops the attack on Iran in extremis
- The US President justifies his back pedaling with the loss of lives
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!