Catalonia Headlines for Friday June 7th 2019
Sánchez tries to unblock his investiture with UPN
Sánchez only excludes independentism and Vox as PSOE includes towards getting the votes of UPN at the cost of not governing in Navarre and the majority is at 174 seat because the suspended prisoners won't renounce.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Sánchez only excludes independentism and Vox
- PSOE includes towards getting the votes of UPN at the cost of not governing in Navarre
- The majority is at 174 seat because the suspended prisoners won't renounce
- Colau takes the definitive step to stay as mayor of Barcelona
- BComó will propose today that their leader positions herself as an alternative to Maragall
- Interior continues with changes in the leadership of the Mossos
- The ECB will leave interest at 0% at least until 2020
- Draghi assures that "the uncertainty will be prolonged"
- Spain faces the female Football World Cup with ambition
- Twenty-four national teams will dispute the international trophy in France
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!