Catalonia Headlines for Friday March 1st 2019
Ex-Minister Zoido denies ordering the charges on 1-O
Ex-Minister Zoido denies ordering the charges on 1-O as the ex-Interior Minister says it was his Number Two and Colonel De Los Cobos and Urkullu assures that Puigdemont didn't want a UDI and Rajoy didn't want 155.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Ex-Minister Zoido denies ordering the charges on 1-O
- The ex-Interior Minister says it was his Number Two and Colonel De Los Cobos
- Urkullu assures that Puigdemont didn't want a UDI and Rajoy didn't want 155
- CIS elevates the support for PSOE and returns PP to second place
- The survey was done at the height of the mediator storm and the discussion on independence
- The most essential Basque nationalist leader, Arzalluz dies
- Corbacho, ex-Mayor of L'Hospitalet, signs for the Valls list
- The ex-minister distanced himself from the PSC for its weakness on independence
- Trump and Kim end their summit brusquely and without agreement
- The issue of North Korean denuclearisation blocks the meeting
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!