Catalonia Headlines for Sunday March 11th 2018
The judge and the CUP close the door on Sànchez' investiture
The judge and the CUP close the door on Sànchez' investiture as Llarena argues that the intention of "implementing the Republic" persists and the CUP think the agreement on the multi-consultation is insufficient.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The independence parties are already looking for another presidential candidate
- Puigdemont has to propose another deputy once Jordi Sànchez is totally counted out
- The pact between JxCat and ERC anticipates a new proposal will be made from Brussels in 24 hours
- Nearly half of Trump's officials have resigned or been fired
- The president beats all records in a little over a year of school with 43%
- The isolationist turn in the US threatens commerce
- The postage of the sending of the multi-consultation in Barcelona will cost 635,000 euros
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!