Catalonia Headlines for Saturday March 17th 2018
Pensioners pressurise to escape from hardship
Pensioners pressure to escape from hardship because the 8.7 million pensioners in the country earn an average of €932 a month as citizen collectives, not unions, lead the protests today.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Pensioners pressurise to escape from hardship
- The 8.7 million pensioners earn an average of €932 a month
- Citizen collectives, not unions, lead the protests today
- Rajoy wants to avoid a PP without allies
- The Basque Parliament asks for Article 155 to be removed from the Constitution
- The PNV, Podemos and Bildu pass that the Catalan politicians be freed
- Ideas to relaunch Barcelona
- The scourge pf the narco-apartments overflows from El Raval and colonises the Gòtic
- London and Moscow confront each other over the ex-spies in a Cold War climate
- Eight days after the poisoning of Skripal, the police believe that the exiled Glushkov was murdered
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!