Catalonia Headlines for Monday March 18th 2019
Sánchez wipes out his critics and imposes his lists
Sánchez wipes out his critics and imposes his lists as the Secretary General of the Socialists removes candidates close to Susana Diaz and guarantees that Catalonia will never be independent.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Sánchez wipes out his critics and imposes his lists
- The Secretary General of the Socialist removes candidates close to Susana Diaz
- The President guarantees that Catalonia will never be independent
- Germany encourages an alliance to create a superbank
- Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank initiate conversations about their fusion
- Journey to the Islamic State women's refuge
- The Syrian camp Al Hol takes in 66,000 fleeing families
- The "start-ups" finalise a specific law for the sector
- The electoral calendar delays the passing of the law
- Barcelona increases foreign tourism and the money it leaves
- The Catalan capital received 4.3% more visitors in 2018 and thge spending grew 6.9%
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!