Catalonia Headlines for Friday March 2nd 2018
Puigdemont stands aside and proposes Jordi Sànchez
Puigdemont stands aside and proposes Jordi Sànchez and announces a council of the Republic in Brussels that coordinates with the Government but the judge refuses to allow the new presidential candidate to leave prison.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Puigdemont stands aside and proposes Jordi Sànchez
- Announces a council of the Republic in Brussels that coordinates with the Government
- The judge is inclined to refuse to allow the new presidential candidate to leave prison
- Moncloa attributes to itself "the success" of the ex-president standing aside
- Parliament recognises the Puigdemont and October 1st but doesn't rescue the UDI
- JxCat and ERC show their differences in the strategy for the legislature
- Twelve thousand American streets taken the city
- The young people from all over Europe for the educational stoppage
- The Mobile confirms it will stay in Barcelona until 2023
- The organisers of the Congress repeat their desire to stay in the city for at least five more years after the complete success of this edition
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!