Catalonia Headlines for Tuesday March 20th 2018
The EU and London reach an agreement for a soft Brexit
The EU and London reach an agreement for a soft Brexit as May's compromises allow an agreement over the transition until 2020 but the solution for the Northern Ireland border remains pending.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The EU and London reach an agreement for a soft Brexit
- May's compromises allow an agreement over the transition until 2020
- The solution for the Northern Ireland border remains pending
- JxCat and ERC agree to achieve an investiture by Easter
- The Parliament processes a legal reform to vote for a president at a distance
- The TC supports subsidies for segregated schools
- The attempt for an agreement on education goes up in smoke
- Trump asks for the death penalty for drug dealers
- The White House considers denouncing pharmaceutical companies for the opioid crisis
- The income from tax fraud stagnates in 2017
- The Treasury says a fall of 0.6% to 14,800 million is "not very significant"
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!