Catalonia Headlines for Tuesday March 26th 2019
The recruiting war foretells an unpreditable Congress
The recruiting war foretells an unpreditable Congress as the parties strive to enlist media personalities and the faithful to their leaders and Casado includes Suárez's son as Number Two for Madrid.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The recruiting war foretells an unpreditable Congress
- The parties strive to enlist media personalities and the faithful to their leaders
- Casado includes Suárez's son as Number Two for Madrid
- 41 French senators call out against "repression" in Catalonia
- The manifesto that asks for the mediation of EU causes a diplomatic conflict with Paris
- The trial of the Benítez case leaves the Maristas in a bad light
- The Mossos declare that the school administration didn't collaborate
- May shelves her agreement with the EU on Brexit due to lack of support from the Commons
- The division in the "Tories" frustrates the conspiracy against the Premier
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!