Catalonia News Headlines for Friday 27th March 2020
Torra puts out a damning report insisting on more confinement
Torra puts out a damning report insisting on more confinement as a study by the Department of Health foresees a peak in infections for April 24th and between 7000 and 1300 dead in Catalonia.
- First sign of slowing of the rhythm of new infections
- The increase in case was 15% yesterday, when on previous days it was 20%, but the peak at the ICUs is yet to arrive
- The Government returns a delivery of 58,000 quick tests to China after finding out they're not reliable
- Analysis: Coronavirus is here to stay
- The main focus in Catalonia: Tension rises in Igualada due to the high mortality rate
- The G-20 promises to inject 5,000 billion into the world economy
- The flood of applications threatens to delay the payment of unemployment benefit until May
- Italy ans Spain block the European summit and demand a more ambitious plan
- Conte and Sánchez call for common financial mechanisms to combat the crisis, while Germany and Holland oppose it
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!