Catalonia Headlines for Saturday March 30th 2019
Sánchez maintains control over Catalan finances
Sánchez maintains control over Catalan finances as the Government doesn't trust Torra and justifies it because of "political uncertainty" and the Executive shows its distance from the independence lobby during the campaign.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Sánchez maintains control over Catalan finances
- The Government doesn't trust Torra and justifies it because of "political uncertainty"
- The Executive shows its distance from the independence lobby during the campaign
- Colau closes the mandate with eight reprobations against against her administration
- The penultimate plenary before 28-M, yesterday, was a total amendment on the mayor
- The Guggenheim in Bilbao brings four exhibitions to the world top 20
- The showing of religious clothing in the Met, the most viewed in 2018
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!