Catalonia Headlines for Tuesday March 5th 2019
The ex-Interior Number Two accuses the Mossos of 1-O
The ex-Interior Number Two Nieto accuses the Mossos of 1-O and perceived "violence" against his officers as the Catalan police "didn't act". The ex-Secretary of State says that the "minimum force" was used and Torrent, speaker of the Parliament, says "We will vote again".
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The ex-Interior Number Two accuses the Mossos of 1-O
- Nieto perceived "violence" against his officers and the Catalan police "didn't act"
- The ex-Secretary of State says that the "minimum force" was used
- "We will vote again" says Torrent, speaker of the Parliament
- The Catalan government will fix rents to last between six and ten years
- Justice will modify the Civil Code in order to limit price rises
- Puig moves the elections in Valencia forward to coincide with 28-A
- The advance wants to take advantage of the mobilisation for the general elections
- The Pope will open the World War II archives
- Francis agrees to declassify the documents of the Pius XII papacy in 2020
- The parties throw themselves into 8-M in the middle of the pre-campaign
- The left supports the strike and shakes off the confusion of 2017
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!