Catalonia Headlines for Tuesday March 6th 2018
Italy's political earthquake destroys Renzi
Italy's political earthquake destroys ex-prime minister Renzi, who stands aside but warns PD he won't support Grillo's party as Brussels fears that the rise of the populists brakes EU reforms.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Italy's political earthquake destroys Renzi
- The ex-prime minister stands aside but warns PD he won't support Grillo's party
- Brussels fears that the rise of the populists brakes EU reforms
- Linde asks for stimuli for pension plans
- The governor of the Bank of Spain thinks it will be difficult to increase pension payments with the price index
- Sportswomen, teachers, judges ... the adhesions to March 8th continue
- The independence parties gain time in order to try to avoid more elections
- JxCat and ERC claim they have a pre-agreement to try to invest Jordi Sànchez and will make another offer to the CUP
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!