Catalonia Headlines for Wednesday March 7th 2018
Treasury investigates payments to people close to "Process"
The Treasury investigates payments by the Government to people close to the "process" and the Spanish government demands details of a long lists of people and companies and asks the Generalitat to review accounts since 2015.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The Treasury investigates payments by the Catalan Government to people close to the "process"
- The Spanish government demands details of a long lists of people and companies
- It asks the Generalitat to review accounts since 2015
- The Speaker of Parliament calls the investiture of Jordi Sànchez
- The CUP considers "imprudent" the planning of the plenary for next Monday
- Six male views of the Women's Strike
- Writers associated with La Vanguardia analyse March 8th
- The 5 Star Movement tries to cinvince PD
- The party of resigned Renzi is divided on whether or not to open dialogue with Di Maio
- Barcelona leads in evictions due to high rents
- In the last five years, the number of cases is close to 75,000
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!