Catalonia Headlines for Thursday March 8th 2018
Unprecedented mobilisation on March 8th for real equality
An unprecedented mobilisation on March 8th for real equality as the feminist strike brings social and work discrimination to the foreground and the unions predict that education and transport will be the most affected sectors.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Unprecedented mobilisation on March 8th for real equality
- The feminist strike brings social and work discrimination to the foreground
- The unions predict that education and transport will be the most affected sectors
- Rajoy opts for continuity and puts Ramón Escolano at the head of Economy
- The new minister was at the EIB and was a member of Guidos' team
- Quim Monzó, an unconventional Premi d'Honor
- El Prat Airport will be surrounded by offices and hotels
- Fomento recovers the project to use 328 hectares for logistic and commercial purposes
- Women earn 16% less than men in Europe
- The salary gap in Spain is 14% and shoots to 34% when they reach retirement
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!