Catalonia Headlines for Friday March 8th 2019
Feminism renews its challenge with radical 8-M
Feminism renews its challenge with radical 8-M as demonstrations, strikes and stops are called under the slogan #1000Motives and only the PP and Vox reject joining the demonstrations.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Feminism renews its challenge with radical 8-M
- Demonstrations, strikes and stops are called under the slogan #1000Motives
- Only the PP and Vox reject joining the demonstrations
- Success in a sector as male as technology
- Catalonia, destiny for women-trafficking gangs
- The transversal fight of five women
- The Supreme Court's Prosecutor appeals "La Manada" sentence
- The Mossos allege that they warned the Catalan Government of the risks of 1-O
- Police and Civil Guard claim inaction of the autonomic police
- The deterioration of the economy forces the ECB to forget increasing interest rates and adopting measures
- Draghi announces the creation of a new line of liquidity for the bank
- Junqueras will be the candidate in the general elections and then the the Europeans
- ERC presents its leader for the elections while he's still in prison
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!