Catalonia Headlines for Friday March 8th 2019
Feminism renews its challenge with radical 8-M
Feminism renews its challenge with radical 8-M as demonstrations, strikes and stops are called under the slogan #1000Motives and only the PP and Vox reject joining the demonstrations.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Feminism renews its challenge with radical 8-M
- Demonstrations, strikes and stops are called under the slogan #1000Motives
- Only the PP and Vox reject joining the demonstrations
- Success in a sector as male as technology
- Catalonia, destiny for women-trafficking gangs
- The transversal fight of five women
- The Supreme Court's Prosecutor appeals "La Manada" sentence
- The Mossos allege that they warned the Catalan Government of the risks of 1-O
- Police and Civil Guard claim inaction of the autonomic police
- The deterioration of the economy forces the ECB to forget increasing interest rates and adopting measures
- Draghi announces the creation of a new line of liquidity for the bank
- Junqueras will be the candidate in the general elections and then the the Europeans
- ERC presents its leader for the elections while he's still in prison
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!