Catalonia Headlines for Saturday March 9th 2019
Businesses will have to control working hours
Businesses will have to control working hours as companies will register the start and end of their employees' working day and the Government passes the subsidy for the unemployed aged over 52.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Businesses will have to control working hours
- Companies will register the start and end of their employees' working day
- The Government passes the subsidy for the unemployed aged over 52
- Criticism for the sentence of only 47 months for Trump's ex-campaign chief
- The president avoids criticising Manafort because he kept quiet about him
- The Public Prosecutor thinks Castellvi's testimony will be key
- The ex-Mossos superintendent says that he warned the Catalan government of the possibility of violence
- A great feminist tide takes the streets again
- The strike has little following but there are massive demonstrations in Madrid and Barcelona
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!