Catalonia Headlines for Tuesday May 15th 2018
Torra starts by meeting with Puigdemont in Berlin
Torra starts his mandate by meeting with Puigdemont in Berlin. "We will invest Puigdemont" he insists right after being voted in by Parliament as ERC distances itself from the President's intention to "restore" three consellers.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Torra starts by meeting with Puigdemont in Berlin
- "We will invest Puigdemont" he insists right after being voted in by Parliament
- ERC distances itself from the President's intention to "restore" three consellers
- Rajoy says he doesn't like what he's heard but favours "harmony"
- The President will meet with Sánchez and Rivera to rebuild the image of unity
- The opposition denounces more texts by the head of the Catalan government
- The spokesperson of the CE "I won't dignify them with a comment"
- Israel kills 55 Palestinians who were protesting against the new US embassy
- The army restrained the demonstrators called by Hamas, who attacked them with rocks and fire bombs, with live ammunition
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!