Catalonia Headlines for Thursday May 17th 2018
Belgium corrects the TS and won't hand over the ex-consellers
Belgium court corrects the TS and won't hand over the ex-consellers rejecting Judge Llarena's Euro warrant due to formal errors. The Supreme Court is outraged and accuses the Belgian judiciary of lack of committment.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Belgium corrects the TS and won't hand over the ex-consellers
- The Belgian court rejects Judge Llarena's Euro warrant due to formal errors
- The Supreme Court is outraged and accuses the Belgian judiciary of lack of committment
- PSOE urges a reform of the Penal Code t "adjust to" the rebellion
- Sánchez confirms that a new application of 155 could affect TV3 and the Mossos
- Pablo Casado's Law Degree under the Complutense's microscope
- The Vice Secretary of the PP passed 14 subjects, half the course material, in four months
- The fireman who spied on his female colleagues with cameras
- The victims demand he leaves the Barcelona force
- The Senate concludes that Putin helped Trump to win
- The Intelligence Committee that emits the report is controlled by the Republicans
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!