Catalonia Headlines for Tuesday May 21st 2019
The prisoners register as MPs without knowing if they'll continue
The prisoners register as MPs without knowing if they'll continue as Junqueras, Sànchez, Turull, Rull and Romeva collect their acts in the Cortes and the arrested politicians take advantage to send electoral messages.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- The prisoners register as MPs without knowing if they'll continue
- Junqueras, Sànchez, Turull, Rull and Romeva collect their acts in the Cortes
- The arrested politicians take advantage to send electoral messages
- The Congress reproaches the Supreme Court for not deciding to suspend the politicians
- The Bureau of the Chamber once constructed, has its first controversial decision before it
- Massive vulneration of the rules of control of chemical substances
- The US veto on Huawei will leave millions of users in limbo worldwide
- Google and various manufacturers of chips stop selling products to the Chinese giant, who is wondering whether to develop its own operating system
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!