Catalonia Headlines for Tuesday May 22nd 2018
Rajoy keeps the 155 despite the budget vote
Rajoy keeps the 155 despite the budget vote and asks Torra for a Catalan government "capable of talking seriously" as the PNV leaves its support for the accounts open until tomorrow.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Rajoy keeps the 155 despite the budget vote
- The President asks Torra for a Catalan government "capable of talking seriously"
- The PNV leaves its support for the accounts open until tomorrow
- The "Grillini" and La Lega agree on a Prime Minister with a technical profile
- Giuseppe Conte, a 54-year-old jurist, is proposed to lead the Executive
- Italy's risk premium rockets
- US is considering "crushing" Iran if it doesn't accept its conditions
- Washington asks Tehran to renounce civil nuclear plan and missiles
- The Clinic discovers the three proteins that induce the most common leucemia
- The researchers have elaborated a detailed map of what's happening in the genome of patients and have found 500 alterations that are repeated
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!