Catalonia Headlines for Monday May 28th 2018
Italy faces a political crisis without precedent
Italy faces a political crisis without precedent as the president vetoes a Eurosceptic as new Economy Minister and Conte, candidate for Prime Minister of La Lega and M5E, replies with his resignation.
La Vanguardia Headlines
The front page headlines in La Vanguardia read:
- Italy faces a political crisis without precedent
- The president vetoes a Eurosceptic as new Economy Minister
- Conte, candidate for Prime Minister of La Lega and M5E, replies with his resignation
- The country could have elections again in October
- Iglesias and Montero get support from the bases of Podemos
- The consultation over the purchase of the house results in 128,000 votes in favour and 60,000 against
- Barcelona pays the highest technology wages
- The Catalan capital pays 5% more than Madrid
- Airbnb will give the City Council data of its tourist apartment
- The platform launches a new tool to block illegal adverts
- The No Confidence vote shows cracks in Rajoy's leadership of the PP
- The Popular leaders already consider that the president should announce that he won't stand again
If you think there's been an oversight or you can provide more more detail about a particular event, I'd be delighted to hear from you.
Please complete the form below. You can also upload photos and images, by the way.
Have Something To Say About This Topic?
Do you have a great information to add or an opinion to express about on this topic? Share it!